The Social Media Manager drives engagement, builds our brand presence, and elevates our healthcare community.
The Nursing Beat is a fast-growing, dynamic healthcare-focused digital media company.
The Nursing Beat’s Social Media Manager will be responsible for helping to develop, implement, and execute social media strategy across various platforms to achieve marketing and branding objectives. This individual will play a key role in enhancing our online presence, engaging with our target audience of nurses & allied healthcare professionals, and drive customer acquisition and retention.
What you will do at The Nursing Beat (TNB)
- Create and manage a comprehensive social media content calendar that aligns with our brand voice and marketing goals
- Develop creative and engaging social media content, including text posts, images, videos,reels, and interactive elements
- Monitor social media channels, responding to comments and messages, and managing online community engagement
- Analyze social media performance metrics and providing regular reports with actionable insights to improve strategies and campaigns
- Collaborate with the marketing, editorial, and operational teams to align social media efforts with broader marketing initiatives and promotions
- Keep abreast of industry trends (nursing, healthcare), social media best practices, and emerging platforms to maintain a competitive edge
- Implement social media advertising campaigns to drive targeted traffic and conversions.
- Manage social media budgets effectively to achieve optimal results
What you bring to the role
- Proven experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role, with a successful track record of managing social media channels for businesses
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, algorithms, and best practices for each platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to craft compelling and creative content
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret social media metrics and use data to inform decision-making
- Experience in healthcare, ideally a nurse
- A passion for staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and innovations
- Proficiency in social media management tools, analytics platforms, and scheduling software
- Possess skills for in-house content creation (i.e. shoot, edit, and appear in social content)
- Clinical background preferred
- Experience with Sprout Social, Canva, and Webflow
- This is a fully remote position
- This is an unbenefitted position
- Time commitment based on needs (approximate 10-15 hours/week) with the opportunity to go full time