As a commission-based Client-Partner, you will develop and build your own pipeline while working in a collaborative team.
Are you a highly motivated nurse with a passion for sales?
Founded in 2022, The Nursing Beat publishes the premier and only daily digital newsletter on the market for nurses and allied healthcare professionals. Our nurse-driven team aims to make the world of healthcare news easily digestible for our community.
As a commission-based sales executive, you will report directly to our Chief Executive Officer. You will develop and build your own pipeline while developing new campaign opportunities in collaboration with our project management and editorial teams.
What you will do at The Nursing Beat
- Identify and engage potential clients who have interest in brand awareness for the nursing community
- Promote and sell various custom campaign packages, leveraging your nursing or healthcare expertise to showcase our offerings.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and providing tailored campaigns.
- Create customized pricing proposals and sales decks
- Negotiate terms and manage the contract process in conjunction with TNB’s executive team
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and questions within program timelines.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure
- Work with our project management and editorial teams to ensure the completion of client deliverables
What you bring to the role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, allowing you to connect with diverse stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a passion for achieving and surpassing targets.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Clear, articulate and grammatically sound speech, professional demeanor, and excellent virtual conferencing and communication skills.
- Strong focus on providing customers with superior support and service.
- Excellent selling, closing, persuasion, and presentation skills.
- Proven track record in sales, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Clinical background preferred.
- This is a fully remote position
- Compensation includes a base and strong commissions with six-figure earning potential
- This is an unbenefitted position